Please note: Blue-Bot Floor Robot is compatible with any iPad with version 3.0/4.0+ EDR / BLE Bluetooth i.e. iPad3 and later.
Download the app to control Blue-Bot, the new addition to the TTS floor robot family. The app enables you to write an algorithm, send it and then Blue-Bot will follow your instructions. There are numerous features, which make writing algorithms both fun and educational.
Use explore mode to develop algorithms:
- Step by step programming. Instructions are added to the list and once happy place Blue-Bot back at the start and press go.
- Drag and drop programming. Just drag your instructions into the left hand bar to save
- Include repeats to make things even more fun
- Program 45 degree turns.
Challenge mode will add complexity into the algorithm:
- Blue-Bot will add random obstacles, adding complexity to the algorithm needed
- One or even two directional buttons can be removed
- Random instructions can be generated, you must predict which square Blue-Bot will end up.
Children can also record themselves saying a command and can assign it to a button on Blue-Bot. As the algorithm progresses, they will hear themselves giving the instructions.
Pairing: Blue-Bot DOES NOT need to be manually paired with an iPad. If bluetooth is enabled on the iPad and a Blue-Bot is switched on and available, the app will connect automatically.
This app can be installed in older iPads but will have limited functionality and CANNOT be used to control a Blue-Bot floor robot.
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Blue-Bot is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-02-06. The program can be installed on iOS.
Blue-Bot (version 1.11) has a file size of 47.82 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.